Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
received vin on 5/16 with the EDD getting pushed back a day ever since receiving it. no updates from a SA about scheduling a delivery and leaving for a trip on 5/23 until 5/27 so anxiety is at an all time high rn 🙃
IMG_5634.jpeg

Did you already complete all of the tasks?
yes, i did. the only pending task is adding it to my current tesla insurance policy but it doesn’t allow me to make the change until theres a scheduled delivery. btw for anyone wondering how much it will cost with tesla, the insurance is about 180-203$ a month depending on the coverages and limits you have set.
IMG_5635.jpeg

He was supposed to pick it up 3 hours ago. He ghosted the thread lol
I wonder if this is the same person that they were posting on reddit about a person on a facebook group taking delivery today. May be good news that he/she hasn't responded in a few hours though because that likely means they might be there going to the process of getting the vehicle. I feel like if they canceled the delivery, he/she would be more likely to just report back and say it got delayed.