Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you guys go. Obviously, this just looks like any other Model 3 Highland but he had posted his order screen and delivery confirmation beforehand.

IMG_3958.jpeg

Reactions: Sandee3
I am a little confused though. If we have a confirmed delivery in the US, then that means the EPA/firmware issue is corrected. But why would we only have 1 confirmed Delivery in the US today this late in the day? They have tons of cars at their locations just waiting to be delivered. Shouldn't we be seeing more deliveries? You would think they would want to be offloading these ASAP.

I am a little confused though. If we have a confirmed delivery in the US, then that means the EPA/firmware issue is corrected. But why would we only have 1 confirmed Delivery in the US today this late in the day? They have tons of cars at their locations just waiting to be delivered. Shouldn't we be seeing more deliveries? You would think they would want to be offloading these ASAP.
They could be... most are not on this forum or Redit to tell anyone.

Reactions: Gasaraki
Considering it took him 3 hours to post the pic of him driving it , I’m assuming they were trying to force the update through that whole time maybe?