Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date is still "March", ordered LR, W/W, 19 inch wheels Feb 1.

I guess at least we know that the timeline is manually updated. Assume all the Californians won't get in to the office for a few more hours. Maybe someone will remember to update it by EOD.

Last edited:
I'm sort of optimistic Tesla will provide us with updated information (including a realistic timeline for deliveries) way before earnings on the 27th of April.

In the meantime, Tesla would be smart to post some videos.. Maybe get the reservation holders excited about the car while we're waiting....
Show off how badass the Plaid is..... Show a 1/4 mile video similar to the Lucid Air 1/4 mile videos from 6 months ago. If they were able to post a lame 5 sec clip of a plaid testing in the snow, why not a proper video showing off the performance. It's a bit weird.
Just from a marketing standpoint i feel like they have to throw everyone who has been waiting a bone, here. discounted FSD or something as a "sorry we were super wrong about the delivery timeline, and thanks for continuing to wait." This is my first time entering the world of Elon, and I probably should have expected that someone who thinks we could have fully-functioning cyborgs by 2024 might be a little off on delivery estimates. I ordered in early Jan and my delivery date has just said March the whole time. Still pumped to be joining the team, just would love a reasonable estimate of when that will happen

• Disagree
Reactions: foos and Drew-MS
My delivery date is still "March", ordered LR, W/W, 19 inch wheels Feb 1.

I guess at least we know that the timeline is manually updated. Assume all the Californians won't get in to the office for a few more hours. Maybe someone will remember to update it by EOD.
Get into the office? Are you kidding me 😂? That is so pre-COVID. IT doesn’t have to get into office to update the dates. They would automate this with a pre-published script that would run overnight.

Reactions: elguapo
Couldn’t agree more. These are the customers who will be spreading the love for Tesla and should be taken better care of imo.
When did Apple last issued a significant discount? One of their biggest “scandals” in recent times was the iPhone 4 antennagate and even then they made a big deal out of giving free bumpers. Tesla plays the same game. They don’t have any meaningful competition yet. Hell, they don’t even have a PR department. When Tesla allows us to transfer a FSD purchase to a new car I will believe things are on the mend.

Get into the office? Are you kidding me 😂? That is so pre-COVID. IT doesn’t have to get into office to update the dates. They would automate this with a pre-published script that would run overnight.

Sorry, when I said "in office" I meant "roll their lazy asses out of bed and turn off the world of warcraft for 5 minutes to do their actual jobs".