Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Emailed a Regional Mgr and received the following response:

"We’re very excited to begin delivering the refreshed Model S and Model X vehicles. As you’re well aware, Elon did mention last night that reservation holders would be receiving their vehicles “soon,” and we have a large amount of vehicles to produce for many reservation holders including yourself. Your account has the most up to date information, so at this time we’re still expecting to deliver in July. If this changes, your account will reflect with the most up to date timing. We look forward to getting your vehicle and supporting with delivery."

So, again folks...figure June/July at the earliest. I think that's what Elon meant by deliveries coming "soon" ...meaning within the next 2-3 months. I guess that's soon to him? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Emailed a Regional Mgr and received the following response:

"We’re very excited to begin delivering the refreshed Model S and Model X vehicles. As you’re well aware, Elon did mention last night that reservation holders would be receiving their vehicles “soon,” and we have a large amount of vehicles to produce for many reservation holders including yourself. Your account has the most up to date information, so at this time we’re still expecting to deliver in July. If this changes, your account will reflect with the most up to date timing. We look forward to getting your vehicle and supporting with delivery."

So, again folks...figure June/July at the earliest. I think that's what Elon meant by deliveries coming "soon" ...meaning within the next 2-3 months. I guess that's soon to him? :rolleyes:

Conversion orders will be before July.

• Disagree
Reactions: foos and T-Racer
Nope, still says 4- 11 weeks from order placed date. I placed my order 6 weeks ago and it hasn't changed.
Nothing new from my SA either.

Attachments

• CC866C8F-BB11-40AB-8890-6AFA7EBD2F98.png
    CC866C8F-BB11-40AB-8890-6AFA7EBD2F98.png
    592.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Disagree
Reactions: foos
I did a fun chat w/ them too (since my trade in is still under evaluation for some reason).

Tesla: Welcome to Tesla! How can we help you today?
Freda: I hope you and your family are safe and well during these times. Thank you for chatting in!
Me: Freda, thanks! I hope you and yours are safe and well also!
Freda: Thank you so much ! I am well.
Me: I'm chatting in to check on my trade in status on RN11461XXXX
Freda: Congratulations and thank you for your support in Tesla!!
Freda: Tom may I ask when did you input your trade in information.
Me: it has been about a week and half
Freda: Please provide your reservation number along with phone number and I will have the respective team to follow up.
Me: My RN number is: RN11461XXXX, Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Freda: did you do it on our website ?
Me: yes
Freda: You have checked your email and no email regarding your trade in?
Me: i had to have it reset because I accidently hit i didn't want to do a trade in, but it's been a while since i resubmitted the details
Me: it looks like it has a price allocated to it, but not the payoff information
Freda: I will ask the respective team to follow up.
Me: unforunately no, nothing from tesla recently
Me: while i have you, any way you can see where my place in line is? :)
Freda: As soon as your vin is assigned you will be contacted by the delivery team . There is no place in line Tom.
Me:
awe, I'm one of those happliy waiting on the refresh Model S
Freda: Mee too !!
Freda: So we will wait together !!
Freda: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today ?
Me: yes yes! I'm hoping that it's going to be as specacular as Elon suggested yesterday on the earnings call
Me: that's it! Thanks for getting that over to the right team for me
Freda: I am excited also .
Freda: Thank you for your support in Tesla! Have a great day and stay safe!

Just a PSA for a reminder: Website outages and your account showing a blue M3 has not yielded any new info in 5/5 of the last times or so it has happened in the last 3-4 months. It appears to be a harbinger of nothing.

We’ve also seen more than a few Twitter accounts claiming VINs with nothing to back it up, so this is all likely hot air as well.