Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's the main reason I debadged mine. Gained 2/10ths in the quarter mile without that weight.

edit: also of note... the letters of PLAID are all individual, so I've considered sticking them on a dumb angles to be ridiculous.

edit2: I just realized I could reorganize them to be LAPD
I'm on the fence about whether or not to debadge. I'll probably leave it on for a week or two to see how it goes. If it draws too much attention or if it's too annoying with people trying to race me etc., then it's definitely coming off. I prefer low key and discreet :)

On a serious note, guys if you think I'm a bot due to my positivity, I PROMISE I am not. I just don't like spreading negativity, and when my emotions are strong, I don't go spewing them on the thread. This does not help me or what people think of me at all. I just like being positive, and if I don't have something nice to share, or if I'm angry, I don't share it online.:)

On a serious note, guys if you think I'm a bot due to my positivity, I PROMISE I am not. I just don't like spreading negativity, and when my emotions are strong, I don't go spewing them on the thread. This does not help me or what people think of me at all. I just like being positive, and if I don't have something nice to share, or if I'm angry, I don't share it online.:)

Good for you. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE!

This is exactly what a bot would say if it did not want us to think it was a bot.