Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model s P85+ 2014 w/AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue Book on this car is 49-53K$ to a private party.
On a trade in Tesla would probably offer around 40K$.

Looked a bit pricey to me. Mind telling us what you payed?

Blue book is impossible on a P85+ with AP1. There were so few made that these books simply calculate the P85 value.

Heck, I don't think I've seen blue book get even the "+" part right . . . like ever.

Reactions: Kato
Yes, Tesla made me a very healthy offer which I promptly declined. The sales guy was shocked they offered so high and then told me that I would get significantly more on the open market if I tried. He said it would never make it to CPO site as it would be purchased by an employee before it ever went that far... who knows. I’m finding that I would be hard pressed to replace or upgrade to make me happy so leaning towards keeping her and addressing the one thing I hate...the seats! Trying to find some Next Gens and Tesla recently offered installation and programming at the SC so seeing what I can do to make this happen!

Blue book is impossible on a P85+ with AP1. There were so few made that these books simply calculate the P85 value.

Heck, I don't think I've seen blue book get even the "+" part right . . . like ever.

Yup. It’s a 15k option and RARE, especially with AP1! Truly the rarest of the rare in a certain format that enthusiasts would want. I call it my Electric M5 (replaced my 2013 TT F10 M5).