Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just been given an estimated delivery of 17th - 24th March on the app after an indicated May 6th - June 9th ….😳

Can anyone advise what will happen next and whether i will have any flexibility to pick the Y up out with the estimated delivery dates …?

Thanks for any advice or tips.

👍🏻
Oh man, I'm getting jealous of all you guys getting bumped forward to March! What spec did you order?

Reactions: Gavster1967
I think it is the one that fell overboard

I've seen that one on my dashboard screen

tesla-james-bond.jpg

:cool:

Oh man, I'm getting jealous of all you guys getting bumped forward to March! What spec did you order?
Blue / Black / Induction - deposit paid in January - Was not able to collect car on initial collection window due to being away on holiday and was given a May / June expected delivery until today when the 17th - 24th March delivery appeared on app.

What’s you your order / timescales ?

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR!

Just booked in for a complete new car detail inc ceramic coat. Only problem….Getting a mini for 2 days whilst in getting beautified. Plus I’ve bought some jack pads in case the detailers think it’s being jacked up without them.

Oh and the kids love the megaphone and the light show oh and the sound quality of the Encanto soundtrack and the farts on demand.

F9D73BD7-A7FE-4AFB-BDF2-7F6E261FF823.gif

Just booked in for a complete new car detail inc ceramic coat. Only problem….Getting a mini for 2 days whilst in getting beautified. Plus I’ve bought some jack pads in case the detailers think it’s being jacked up without them.

Oh and the kids love the megaphone and the light show oh and the sound quality of the Encanto soundtrack and the farts on demand.

View attachment 782267
Haha, you’ll get bored of all those things pretty quick, and then you’ll still be left with an amazing car!

First and very positive experience today of Tesla service at their Winchester showroom who replaced both PPF's on my MY due to air bubbles and one being misaligned, plus they realigned the rear nearside door which was a smidge out of alignment. All looking very good now.
Text progress updates were excellent and the work started on time and took about 1 hour.
I offered the girl on reception my key card but she said "Not needed, we are Tesla!" which is interesting that they can access all cars. Same on return when I naively asked her if I needed to sign anything before leaving and she repeated "Not needed, we are Tesla". Maybe she was an AI robot but we both laughed at that.

• Funny
Reactions: EVMeister

View attachment 782267
Get mine back tomorrow afternoon having had the same treatment plus PPF on the front bumper. Will share some pics.