Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Motor Trend buries dramatic "Tesla wins" results in new self steering comparison

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see an anti-Tesla bias here. I actually think the article gushes quite a bit over the S--if you read a bit between the lines.

I love how this test was actually pretty scientific--and it shows a clear winner.

I agree with the post above. I read the original article (I think while sitting in the waiting room at dentist's office) - I didn't get the impression of an anti-Tesla bias in the article. I think we need to guard against getting defensive about anything that has an element of criticism of Tesla in it. As a great college teacher of mine used to say, "If you're not getting criticism, it probably means you're not doing anything."

Reactions: Genshi
I've always considered anti-newbie bias a great vacuum in which to quietly create a superior product. Unfortunately, Tesla has only partially taken advantage of that, doing some things in a superior way, and others in a really not superior way, for instance, well, forget about it, we all know the pros and cons to some extent, and no need to rehash here. If anything, in a developing marketplace, articles like that are helpful, to give the newbies a chance to catch up. That only works if the newbies do catch up. Otherwise, it's just more bad news turned worse.