Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, I have been drumming my fingers with the new TMC forum software now and the NEW POSTS function is the latest to get my IRE up....

Sure with you click NEW POSTS you get the latest NEW POSTS....

BUT...

No idea as to which Forum the post is in or if your really care ..... I mean really.... this new software is really taking some amount of getting used to... at some point it will not be worth it to me to bruise my mind over its inadequacies..

Just wondering.... AM I alone here or is everyone else just happy to not know what forum the new post is in?

I haven't figured out how to get the new post function to only display English speaking threads.

It cuts off at 10 pages even if there has been more than 10 pages of new posts since I last logged on.
I agree with both these posts and will add another one (that I already added to the New Forum Design Thread). Before I didn't have to login to have the new posts show up and I could mark all forums as read, now since I don't have the mark all read when not logging in I have to just guess about which time I stopped reading.

On a related note, I didn't know how often the Belgium and the Netherlands forum posted before.