Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix Scottsdale to Albq HELP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Help in Scotts after drive from NJ cross country and now returning. First time having trouble with charging.
Why so few (virtually none in Valley) superchargers???
The other systems take days.....what can I do.

Also seeing trouble getting here to Albq....I gather up to Payson and charge....but what then?

Please help....having a tough time!

it isn't clear what the problem is. There are several Superchargers in both the PHX/Scottsdasle area and 2 in ABQ. There are also many going any direction out of either. Gallup, NM can be a bit flakey and slow sometimes but it usually works. ICEing can be problem in SantaRosa but the pull-in stalls allow you to block ICEers in and still get a charge.
Please explain the problem.

Help in Scotts after drive from NJ cross country and now returning. First time having trouble with charging.
Why so few (virtually none in Valley) superchargers???
The other systems take days.....what can I do.

Also seeing trouble getting here to Albq....I gather up to Payson and charge....but what then?

Please help....having a tough time!
There are plenty of SC in Scottsdale area. That's even the location of a Tesla Service center. Heading north to reach I40 there are SC in the North Valley off 101, Black Canyon, Cordes Junction, Flagstaff
If going up to Payson to charge, then proceed up to Holbrook for another SC, at that point you are on I40. That's my charge point on my upcoming cross country trip in June.