Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get some details before spewing...States and the charger industry blame the delays mostly on the labyrinth of new contracting and performance requirements they have to navigate to receive federal funds. While federal officials have authorized more than $2 billion of the funds to be sent to states, fewer than half of states have even started to take bids from contractors to build the chargers — let alone begin construction.

Thanks for clarifying.

Goes to show how incapable and ineffective the current administration is. Time to vote them out.

I did. The federal government made a bad decision. The Biden administration must end.
Sorry but @RSpanner is trying to tell you that it's not fault of President Biden if States have not been doing their jobs meaning that for burocratic reasons the chargers have not still been implemented. They will be built at a later time.
But President Biden did his job. I understood it and English is my second language.
IMO true problem is that you are biased and you understand what you want not what it really is.
This is a bad attitude because the Climate Change issue has no political color and we must do our best to work it out.

The Climate Change issue is not a matter of politics, it's a matter of good will.

Sorry but @RSpanner is trying to tell you that it's not fault of President Biden if States have not been doing their jobs meaning that for burocratic reasons the chargers have not still been implemented. They will be built at a later time.
But President Biden did his job. I understood it and English is my second language.
IMO true problem is that you are biased and you understand what you want not what it really is.
This is a bad attitude because the Climate Change issue has no political color and we must do our best to work it out.

The Climate Change issue is not a matter of politics, it's a matter of good will.

Not a single state has been doing their job? You realize there are 50 states right?

If not a single state is able meet Biden's requirements then even more reason to get rid of him.

Not a single state has been doing their job? You realize there are 50 states right?

If not a single state is able meet Biden's requirements then even more reason to get rid of him.
Actually 7 chargers have been built. Please read the posts above.
In Italy burocracy is even much worse. You should live in Italy for some years and see how burocracy and politics are here before to complain about President Biden IMO.

Last edited:
Actually 7 chargers have been built. Please read the posts above.
In Italy burocracy is even much worse. You should live in Italy for some years and see how burocracy and politics are here before to complain about President Biden IMO.

7 _locations_, more chargers.

Some take their time.
Maine has had two rounds, 14 main sites. Only Rockland is built.
Maine has also recently awarded money for pairs of 150kW+ chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.