Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Camera Jank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
reviving this thread, i've been plagued with this since december 2023 on my 23 plaid x. I also get my audio cutting in an out occasionally (usually at same time). does anyone else have this issue?

tesla service says they are working on a firmware update. but that sounds like a lot of BS and should have been fixed many updates ago.

reviving this thread, i've been plagued with this since december 2023 on my 23 plaid x. I also get my audio cutting in an out occasionally (usually at same time). does anyone else have this issue?

tesla service says they are working on a firmware update. but that sounds like a lot of BS and should have been fixed many updates ago.
I have had this issue on my 23 x LR occasionally when reversed cameras flicker and the audio becomes sloppy. Gave vehicle for service today will keep you posted on what service was done to fix the issue also has a front suspension noise issue reported which I was able replicate in prescence of service technician let’s see

Update Service corrected the flickering camera by changing the repeater, see job note below
1716403602561.png