Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Update Sound Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have issues wiht the new update? Havent had much of an issues since until now.

Sound quality is bad, if not, doesnt play at all. Turning signals do not work (doesnt make the clicking noise).
Navigation does not work. When it does, the map doesnt adjust to current location.

Is there a hard reset I can do?

FWIW had an issue today on 2020.44.25 where the sound wasn't working - trying to use the microphone said something about the microphone still initializing. Haven't had any issues like that in the last year or so.

Eventually tried two-thumb reboot while driving, but by the time it came back up, I was parked and the sound happened to come back on just as I was getting out of the car. Not sure if that was a coincidence or not.

Reactions: TheWhiteEGG
I dont see a reason to delete it, there isnt anything offensive here, and there is a problem that was solved. That might be helpful to someone else if they search the forum for it. It will quickly scroll off the first couple of pages with the amount of threads this section gets, so it will fade out fairly quickly.