Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Responses (or not) from "Ownership"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never gotten a reply on any of the emails I have sent. Always feels like a waste of time.
1. Check your junk mail filter.
2. Attach all your previous mails into a single mail to Jerome with the title "Feels like a waste of time" and body text "...since I never get a response."

If #2 doesn't help, I'm not sure what will.

1. Check your junk mail filter.
2. Attach all your previous mails into a single mail to Jerome with the title "Feels like a waste of time" and body text "...since I never get a response."

If #2 doesn't help, I'm not sure what will.

On one of the issues I was having I ended up emailing George (when he was still there) about it and how I had emailed the ownership address and seemed to be getting ignored. He of course responded quickly and connected me with Jerome who took care of things, but even after that emailing ownership hasn't been worth the effort. Seems to always go into a black hole. If the issues are big enough I would email Jerome again, but I don't like to go to that unless needed.

On one of the issues I was having I ended up emailing George (when he was still there) about it and how I had emailed the ownership address and seemed to be getting ignored. He of course responded quickly and connected me with Jerome who took care of things, but even after that emailing ownership hasn't been worth the effort. Seems to always go into a black hole. If the issues are big enough I would email Jerome again, but I don't like to go to that unless needed.
I have normally been responded to, but not always. The 120kW issue has not been responded to. But I suspect that is a corporate "hold.":wink:

With a growing number of owners, one has to assume the number of emails to ownership has grown as well. It is never a waste to report a problem. When enough people complain about a problem, something will be done. I am pretty sure all problems are at least tallied to make a priority list.

The only way you know for sure nothing will be done about a problem is if you don´t report it.

I've sent teo e-mails to ownership. One about the too slim visors in Nordic countries and the other about a feature request for cold climate of depart at XX:XX so that the car figures out when to start charging and heating to be optimal at that depart time. Both got a response within a few days with both suggestions forwarded to engineering.

There appears to be an odd disconnect between the earnest sincere young voices who hear our concerns at ownership experience and those who are tasked with addressing them. If, in fact, our concerns are "sent to engineering," perhaps the problem lies in the fact that engineers usually relate better with things than people and/or these engineers aren't tasked with actually responding.

It is far more time efficient to phone. If you call from a phone that is linked to your Tesla Motors profile, your car information pops up on a screen in front of them right away. The last time I called I didn't even have to give them my name.

E-mail takes a lot more time to read and to respond to. I'd only write if I felt it was necessary to report a specific sequence of events, important numbers or if I felt it was necessary to document the communication.