Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Revolutionize Your Commute

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Revolutionize Your Commute | Tesla Motors

Interesting little video from Tesla, seems more like an advertisement.

It is: a mute excerpt of the above video is now shown as the background to the front page of TeslaMotors.Com which as you know is all about urging you to start the sales process to consider buying one.

Also, they did another one which is very much about encouraging you to buy a Tesla, mentioned in the next thread: Tesla Hong Kong Video

Last edited:
The only "oops" I saw was the Tesla "Summoned" from the garage at an angle... not straight out which I believe is currently the only Summon mode. I know because our garage also requires a 90º turn as soon as you exit our garage to get out of our driveway... which to my knowledge isn't possible with Summon 1.0

The only "oops" I saw was the Tesla "Summoned" from the garage at an angle... not straight out which I believe is currently the only Summon mode. I know because our garage also requires a 90º turn as soon as you exit our garage to get out of our driveway... which to my knowledge isn't possible with Summon 1.0
Maybe its a new feature that they're testing?