Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road trip to the UK: driving on the wrong side of the road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This week I had to go to the UK office for work. Usually, I go by train. But this time I felt like driving. Also, because my wife wants to go road tripping through Scotland, I wanted to see how comfortable I feel with driving "on the wrong side of the road".

Along the way I ran into trouble with autopilot failing, but a long call with Tesla support and 20 minutes later the problem was fixed remotely. At first it wouldn't reset and they gave me a service appointment in the UK even. But when I was driving again, in the background they kept trying to solve the issue and fixed it while I was driving! What other company provides that kind of service or assistance? #goTesla

Enjoy part 1... (part 2 in the making)

And here is part 2! Coming back, traffic was just impossible around London so the nav rerouted me. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it really wasn't. Got stuck in almost the middle of London and almost didn't catch my train back.
Did you guys know that London actually has a ferry? And of course, driving in a unknown city, on the opposite side of the road and in rush hour was an experience I'm glad I got but wouldn't have sought out myself.