Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen shot of 2022 4 5 on a model x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can probably find screenshots online. I have a 2018 S, and V11 for the pre-refresh S/X didn't have all the changes that many people complained about, in particular moving some of the controls to the Controls screen. 2022.4.x moved some of those controls back to the top of the touchscreen on 3/Y and new S/X cars, but those changes don't impact older S/X cars.

I would read the other posts about the V11 changes before installing. Seeing a screenshot of the UI doesn't really tell you much about how it feels to use the updated UI. I'm okay with how V11 works on my S, and now that they've undone some of the UI changes on the 3/Y, I'm okay with it on my wife's 3 also.

No major differences on the main page - missing the zoom buttons and secondary streets are harder to see.
The major change in the app launcher. The infamous defogger/defroster and seat warmers are moved to the HVAC submenu. If there is a passenger they will receive their own temp control, regardless if the control is split or not.
You have the ability to put up to 4 apps (toolbox, theater, camera, various streaming sources) and there is the last used app. As for the apps, it is clear that they were optimized for horizontal screen - for example, the podcasts lists are horizontal now (which cuts some of the topics). The browser is not full screen anymore.
There are many reviews on YT - just search for Tesla V11.