Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
note that I dont know well get to this point just like I didnt know we would see 188. If we do, this will be how I will call the top. Tomorrow, I dont have any plan yet.

K, thanks.

Seems like simply buying calls was the play this morning, sometimes I get stuck focusing on selling calls/puts that I forget the old vanilla saw: buying calls and scaling out near top of run. But that’s also not the theme of “Being the House.” 😎

Reactions: thenewguy1979
Seems like simply buying calls was the play this morning, sometimes I get stuck focusing on selling calls/puts that I forget the old vanilla saw: buying calls and scaling out near top of run. But that’s also not the theme of “Being the House.” 😎
I'd love to figure out a way to do a second order analysis of IV and price delta to show independent sentiment data. One can see a pattern here in how discussions move and there seems to be a correlation that can be safely tapped. It was clear something was happening on Monday that signaled an opportunity, but reading it was beyond me.

Taking advantage of low IV to buy rather than sell is almost like being the house. You just have to guess the direction right...