Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Short frame, the 4.618x level at 191.6 provides my risk tolerance for weekend news risk. CC light @ 25% position. If we spike on Monday, expect the spike and the retrace to be done by EOD Tuesday where CCs will need to be rolled out or closed if necessary.

On the downside, will pile on if 171.4 can't hold.

1715953294775.png

Short frame, the 4.618x level at 191.6 provides my risk tolerance for weekend news risk. CC light @ 25% position. If we spike on Monday, expect the spike and the retrace to be done by EOD Tuesday where CCs will need to be rolled out or closed if necessary.

On the downside, will pile on if 171.4 can't hold.

View attachment 1048044

Nice. What strike/DTE did you do?

-C190 5/24 is paying only $0.45 cents
-C195 5/24 is paying only $0.25 cents

Tesla chair sees challenges in getting shareholder vote for Musk's pay package, FT reports​

May 17, 202409:30 EDT

Tesla's chair of the board said the company needs to climb "Mount Everest" as it faces shareholder votes on relocating to Texas and CEO Elon Musk's $56 billion pay deal, the Financial Times reported on Friday.

Robyn Denholm, who has held Tesla's chairperson position since 2018, also dismissed criticism that she is too close to Musk, according to the report.

Last month, Denholm asked shareholders to reaffirm their approval of Musk's record-breaking $56 billion compensation that was rejected by a Delaware judge in January.

The board is in early days of the campaign and will meet with shareholders all the way through to the day of the vote, Denholm told the Financial Times.

The largest pay package in corporate America has no salary or cash bonus and sets rewards based on Tesla's market value rising to as much as $650 billion over the next 10 years from 2018.

"Every shareholder that I've ever talked to says that (the compensation plan) worked, Denholm said, adding that they appreciate that it drove a lot of shareholder value, according to the report.

Tesla's board has repeatedly come under fire for its close ties with the billionaire.

After the original pay package was voided by Judge Kathaleen McCormick of Delaware's Court of Chancery, Musk sought to move Tesla's state of incorporation to Texas from Delaware.

So we moon cause Elon's pay package in trouble?
Come to think of it.
If you don't think Elon will leave, no matter what
Then the reduced share count, even if temporary, may force a 10% + adjustment to the share price.
But, I'm not here to speculate on news. The stock just spiked, now we see if there's follow through in the form of a shallow retracement and final spike.

We bump up because the Board (including Elon) acknowledge there is a problem. That is a big step.
It's Rueters....so you always take it with a biased view from them.

Like, exactly how old are those comments from Robyn? In the text of the article the way it dates certain things, seems like her words are from a month ago which tells us absolutely nothing about the status of the vote.

It isn't about paying him; that is inevitable and right. What is wrong is to front-run the judicial process and hide in Texas. I voted for transparency and accountability first and foremost.
Lol sorry man I don't mean to take this off thread but "hide in Texas"? Delaware "judicial process" literally voided shareholders rights. Come on man