Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Shop' pricing now in CDN $

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 'Shop' pricing is now in CDN $. For instance the Tesla wall connector is now priced at $664 CDN instead of $500 USD. 32.8% much higher than the actual exchange rate.
To be fair to Tesla - that is exactly where the exchange rate was a month ago. The C$ has gotten a lot stronger in the last few weeks. Hopefully they will update their prices soon to more like the current 1.26 exchange rate

To be fair to Tesla - that is exactly where the exchange rate was a month ago. The C$ has gotten a lot stronger in the last few weeks. Hopefully they will update their prices soon to more like the current 1.26 exchange rate

I agree. The runup is recent and significant enough I believe to trigger across the board CDN price decreases next time they review.

Good catch! Never got a chance to actually look at the various rocks except for a track walk. Spent 10 years tracking a 2003 Supercharged Mustang Cobra. Mucho suspension/safety upgrades. Stock engine. Did about 70 track days. Piggy backed on the Toronto Trillium BMW club at Mosport and the Ottawa BMW club at Calabogie. Probably 10 days full track Calabogie. Shannonville as well. Raced bikes at Mosport in the early 70's. Calabogie absolutely my favourite track.

Do you know if they now ship from Canada? I ask because you will need to add custom clearance fees and taxes to the purchase price.

You can get the Tesla Wall Charger through a service center. Thats the only way you can get the $500 rebate for it in Ontario. You can't get the rebate till you have a VIN # and must apply within 3 months so don't buy it early if you want the rebate. Cant get the rebate if you order from the online store.

• Helpful
Reactions: Falkirk
Some items like the all-weather mat set are priced with the dollar at 1.50. $245 in the US and $367 here in Canada. I tried to order through the US site, but the product can only be shipped to a US address as "country" is greyed out when entering the address.

I order from the US Tesla shop and get items shipped to a receiver in Sumas WA, like Ship Happens or Package Express who charge a nominal fee for handling your package. If you're in Lower Mainland, look for a receiving company in Blaine or Lynden WA. You can save on shipping costs as well.

I order from the US Tesla shop and get items shipped to a receiver in Sumas WA, like Ship Happens or Package Express who charge a nominal fee for handling your package. If you're in Lower Mainland, look for a receiving company in Blaine or Lynden WA. You can save on shipping costs as well.

Thanks!!

I normally use a place in Blaine, WA, but the Tesla webpage doesn't recognize the street address and won't let me use it. Gives me an error message about not being a confirmed address.

On a brighter note, I ordered new tires from Tire Rack two weeks ago, and I had them delivered to a place in Portland Oregon which we occasionally visit and I saved the sales tax as well. I might have to use this Portland Mail Service place (AmForward) for the Tesla items in the future.

I have an extra set of Model S Weather-tech mats and also the trunk mat from Weathertech if anyone is interested. They are lightly used and have been in storage in my attic for the past 9 months since I traded in my 1st S90D for our Model X. I don't need two sets of mats for a Model S. The Weathertechs are the exact same as Tesla mats except they say Weathertech instead of Tesla.

The trunk mat goes for $299 and all weather interior set goes for $367 plus taxes. Make me an offer if anyone local is interested.

I've included pics of the rear passenger mat and trunk mat. The front mats are boxed up in storage but I have pics of the mat grippers that go on the driver side mat. If you need pics of the front mats I can dig them out of storage.

Attachments

• IMG_6004.JPG
    IMG_6004.JPG
    425.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6006.JPG
    IMG_6006.JPG
    789.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6007.JPG
    IMG_6007.JPG
    462.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6008.JPG
    IMG_6008.JPG