Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smaller Steering Wheel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is a longshot, but I figured I'd ask. I've got a 2020 Model S long range (owned for a little over a month now). I would love to install a smaller diameter steering wheel on it. I'm coming from a Model 3, and I found that steering wheel to be the perfect size (both smaller diameter and larger thickness). Compared to the 3, the S's steering inputs just seem slow an ponderous. The model S with good tires can hold the road like a champ, but the actual process of steering it takes away a lot of the fun factor.

After searching around, I'm pretty sure no such thing exists, but I'd hate to be wrong and never to have asked. There's TONS of stuff out there for '21+ yoke vs. wheel mods, but nothing like what I'm looking for.

I'm trying to "bond" with the new car, and I've been hustling the local canyons trying to have some fun, but I can't help but feel like Captain Ahab at the helm of a 19th century whaler.
6f70acf077b1a7691c5580e69ea117fc.jpg

Please and thank you!