Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back again with my wife and noticed a few more things. Talked to an SA and he said they’d fix them all before delivery, including thr FWD misalignment. Hope they deliver.
Odometer says 11 miles so I doubt it’s a demo. I got it as a new car so I don’t know how the curb rashes happened.
Damn I wouldn’t take delivery on a car that a woman already drove.

Another charge session, another douche canoe in overly tight sweat pants who couldn't be bothered to park 10ft out further to get his morning Starbucks and decided to ICE the spot. 👍🏻 CMDR194 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_100435.jpg
    IMG_20231125_100435.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 45
Because there are very few Cybertrucks out there, debate is pointless because there is no data.
Was just sharing a concern I had when deciding to wait a few years on this one. I suspect some others share that concern as well, and others not so much - hence the opportunity to discuss. Then there is the “devotionalist” crowd - with an “attack and try to discredit members’ who disagree” agenda, rather than discussing the concern posted. As Elon recently said, I say to them - “GFY”.

It is funny to see a "Ford" pulling it out (or sad, depending on one's perspective and sense of humor (or lack thereof)).

As you know, there have been many reported and photographed "RC" breakdowns (and videos) the past six months with them being towed away by Tesla's own vehicles. Surely, the production/Founder's Editions delivering now have had these breakdown issues resolved (and not coming "soon" via a "refresh"). Looking forward to actual owners of the Founder Edition truck reports. Those should start coming in by year's end.
You're a very prolific troll. You are currently at 12,980 posts. I wonder how much that increases on a weekly basis. Not that I don't agree with some of your comments, but it seems strange how full of vitriol you are. You might want to try some psychedelic therapy for your mental health problems.

You're a very prolific troll. You are currently at 12,980 posts. I wonder how much that increases on a weekly basis. Not that I don't agree with some of your comments, but it seems strange how full of vitriol you are. You might want to try some psychedelic therapy for your mental health problems.
There you go again, labeling members to suit your agenda (whatever the F it is).

FACTS are, I've been here since 2019 and most posts were very positive. I've already told you and others my negative posts are on said issues, like FSD beta, Auto wipers that do not work, a 2.5 year old Vibration in the Plaid that most have, and Tesla hasn't fixed, and of course, my canceling of my day zero CT reservation; because Elon is a Charlatan.

Also, do take a look, not only at my "post count," but also my nearly "20,000 positive reaction" count. Get a life yourself.

Reactions: TessP100D and kabin
I'm not defending anyone, but I would not think he/her/it ( ;) ) is a troll. But very negative in regards to Elon. That's all.
1000025347.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.