Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"So it doesn't use gas? At all??"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My real estate buddy asked me that today. He wasn't very tesla smart when we started talking, but he's now a future owner.
I'll seal the deal with him once he drives mine later this month.

He thought they were hybrids.

So there's one referral code on the way. He said he's planning on getting a car next year, watch that speed up once he drives mine. His jaw dropped when I told him about the frunk.

This is going to be so much fun, ruining people on ICE cars. bwa hahaha

When I tried to insure my MS, the agent couldn't complete the online form over the phone with me because she insisted that my car must have AT LEAST 4 cylinders! She said the drop-down choices were 4,6,8,10 or twelve. And the field was required in order to complete the policy record! Go figure..
Progressive gave me a great rate on my MS. I don't work for them, but they charged me less than I paid for a 2010 Infiniti FX35 policy.

When I tried to insure my MS, the agent couldn't complete the online form over the phone with me because she insisted that my car must have AT LEAST 4 cylinders! She said the drop-down choices were 4,6,8,10 or twelve. And the field was required in order to complete the policy record! Go figure..

I had the same problem when I went to insure my Bugatti.

The batteries are cylindrical. You could blow their mind and say you have over 5000 cylinders!

So, they'd also have problems with the 3 cylinder 1.0L turbo Fiesta? Odd.

Reactions: Olds442
I had the same problem when I went to insure my Bugatti.

No insurance on mine...and no gas either!

2017-11-30_CIMG2286.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Olds442