Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some videos from YouTube about other manufacturers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@snakeopus121

Please just go crawl under the rotting log from which you came. Your immaturity is overwhealming me, obviously, you are still in elementary school (was thinking 4th grader, but now thinking maybe 3rd grade). I can only guess that your daddy works at a Honda dealership, and is now coming home drunk, screaming and cussing everyday with the realization that his future selling ICE cars is about to end. I think the entire automotive industry is feeling the same way, Tesla has disrupted the entire industry and a massive storm is brewing. The new Honda Civic IS the Tesla Model 3. It will be the single most important automotive accomplishment in the history of the automobile. I know you and your family are shaking right now.

You are doing nothing but emboldening all of us future and current Tesla owners. You are the prime example of ignorance, I know for you that is hard to understand, it means basically your feeble mind isn’t able to understand the situation. Maybe your daddy understands it somewhat?

You say you are an engineer. Well, I am an engineer, and you not not an engineer. I can only conclude that, you are a Lionel train engineer in your mind. So, go back to your toys and go play with your train set. You are contributing nothing to this forum. If you came here and wanted to have an intelligent debate about Tesla, the Model 3, or whatever, and were respectful and considerate, I am sure everyone would welcome you. Alas, that is not the case. Just leave. You give Honda fanboys a bad name.

Attachments

• 0802C7CD-AEFC-4943-9A11-5733E7F03539.jpeg
    0802C7CD-AEFC-4943-9A11-5733E7F03539.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
The videos you refer to are mostly from each companies marketing departments. They are designed to support the image of their respective manufacturers in a most positive way possible, and produced with great skill at great cost.

Tesla does not do much advertising like this. That has been their policy from the beginning. They occasionally will produce a slick concept video for Space X landing rockets, of their Coupe launching into space or of the interior of their Tesla assembly line churning out vehicle with a combination of human and robot workers. That slick video of Autopilot self driving vehicle came back to bit them in the ass.

Determining how good a company is by the marketing videos they send out will rarely give an accurated view but is compelling in their own rights.

Reactions: Electroman
If there is a troublemaker on the forum, please report and do not engage. Be polite.
Thanks for the cleanup.

You're right, of course, about not engaging. But at the point that you realize someone is not having a discussion & not interested in being part of the forum, but just being, well, like the OP, you've engaged. Because there ARE some who have changed opinions and are happily contributing (sometimes with a 'get offa my lawn' attitude, but still obviously contributing).

Reactions: Electroman
The videos you refer to are mostly from each companies marketing departments. They are designed to support the image of their respective manufacturers in a most positive way possible, and produced with great skill at great cost.

Tesla does not do much advertising like this. That has been their policy from the beginning. They occasionally will produce a slick concept video for Space X landing rockets, of their Coupe launching into space or of the interior of their Tesla assembly line churning out vehicle with a combination of human and robot workers. That slick video of Autopilot self driving vehicle came back to bit them in the ass.

Determining how good a company is by the marketing videos they send out will rarely give an accurated view but is compelling in their own rights.
This is the best explanation to OP. Those youtube videos are marketing videos.

The parallel for Tesla would be the marketing video they published for FSD (is that video still up there in Tesla site?). Now you will understand why you can't take those videos seriously :)

And then there is this Elon's twitter account. The best marketing money can buy :)