Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Space X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here we go again !
I think we will struggle to see much going over the uk. Both the ISS and Crew Dragon are going to be low in the sky. ISS at 22:10 - 22:16 starting in the West heading South, 25 degrees off the horizon chased by Crew Dragon in Southwest 22:16 - 22:18 at 14 degrees off the horizon. The launch is at 20:22 so the first observation seems to be 2 hours later.

Last edited:
IMG_5575.JPG
Very clear view and very bright from the midlands.(Tiny speck on photo just above the tree)

Last edited:
Reactions: ACarneiro
Funny you should say that...

If it looks like the spacesuit is built for a movie set, that could be because the suit designer is legendary Hollywood costume designer Jose Fernandez, who is known for costumes in blockbusters such as "Wonder Woman," "Wolverine," "Batman vs. Superman" and "Captain America: Civil War."

I think that being less bulky must be welcome. Just watching James May suit up for his U2 flight made me feel claustrophobic. I'll give space travel a miss until I can dress up like those in Star Trek.

Apparently space is dangerous, so rather than pretend to be an astronaut herself, my daughter was more than happy to 'volunteer' Captain monkey instead!!

Instead she preferred to chill in the transport vehicle, get some well earned rest whilst listening to Frozen on full blast, cooling her feet, but still keeping an eye out on the sky above :).

49955840837_635db24b87_z.jpg

Always wondered whether £4900 was worth paying for FSD.Would it ever work?
After seeing this I can see not only is it possible but I can see the price rocketing !
This Elon bloke can do most things and do them well.

Self parking works a lot better when you have a designated space littered with sensors talking to your car and no other traffic or pedestrians wandering about...and you park slooowly:D