Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger.info site activity has markedly decreased

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rbcopod

‘22 MYLR MSM FSD
Oct 28, 2021
South Florida
Judging by the paucity of activity on the supercharger.info website the recent mass dismissal of the supercharger team at Tesla has had a chilling effect.

There used to be multiple updates per day. Occasionally a day without an update. Now it’s crawled to a halt.

Hopefully the future will show some activity.

Kinda sad.

I would say it's a bit too soon to equate any current slowdowns at supercharge.info with the dismissal of the Supercharger team (as most of the projects resulting in updates would have been in the works for quite some time), but yes, I would look for a slowdown going forward.

Meanwhile, over at fastcharger.info, I can barely keep up! Okay, most of the recent activity is because I got backlogged and had to catch up, and there are the usual housecleaning activities by the various charging providers which results in a lot of closures (temporary or permanent)--especially today as EV Connect went through and updated most of their inventory, resulting in several closures.

There have been over 300 updates so far this week.