Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sammamish, WA - Klahanie Dr SE (permit April 2024, 12 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Marco has uncovered plans for a new 12 stall supercharger at the QFC in the Klahanie neighborhood of Sammamish.

1712252103599.png

Reactions: SR-75 and marksvend
I'm behind the times. What differences are there between V3 and V4? Thanks.
V4 has longer cables, built in magic dock and screen/card reader capability to be compliant with most government incentive programs. Currently V4 stalls are hooked up to V3(.5) cabinets so charging is still limited to 250kw at ~400V. Will be easy to switch to 800V when Tesla is ready to do that.

• Informative
Reactions: brianman
Issaquah street address that exists within the city limits of Sammamish. That's just odd. Permit shows as pending payment and is now past due by almost a month. I have a feeling this might be one of the sites that ends up abandoned...

Issaquah street address that exists within the city limits of Sammamish. That's just odd. Permit shows as pending payment and is now past due by almost a month. I have a feeling this might be one of the sites that ends up abandoned...
Oh Oh. Was really looking forward for this one to be built. Would charge here while visiting family in Sammamish.

It’s not an Issaquah address. There was confusion as this was posted at the same time as the Issaquah Pine Lake Road permit. The thread title needs to change.
1716246693703.png

Permit shows as pending payment and is now past due by almost a month. I have a feeling this might be one of the sites that ends up abandoned...
Was responding to this part of "blue y's" statement regarding pending payment now past due by almost a month and feeling it might be one of the sites that ends up abandoned.

This won't be the first time a site was abandoned in Sammamish and I really hope it is not abandoned.

Nick Funaro's name is on the permit. Linked in says as of May 2024 he no longer works for Tesla... So it would likely have to be someone else picking it up.
Everyone who had a name on a permit for Tesla Superchargers was fired. It is unlikely they will change the contact name on the permit even if it is picked up and fees are paid. We are in a wait and see period. For those interested in updates, please try to refrain from asking if there are any updates in any potential supercharger site thread. Those who check on these things will post any updates they find as they find them.

Reactions: supergeek