Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Valleyview, AB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what its worth my Tesla died enroute, cost to tow to Edmonton to repair $2750 (tow from Clairmont)
I am sorry to hear that but If it needed repair it has nothing to do with lack of a supercharger so this isn’t the place to complain. If the battery died, you should have stopped when you were warned at 10% and 5% and 0%, etc. There are warnings for a reason.

Yeah. The chaos of the entire department being canned means hard to know when under/constructed SC stations will come on-line and I think for the prairies we can forget any new ones being announced or built. Best to hope for is the current network is maintained / remains reliable, but right now even that is not a certainty. A terrible move.

Is this location ever going to open? Has anyone checked to see if these things are cardboard mock-ups? Are we being pranked?
Stopped by yesterday. Utility meter is installed and running which the utility co. would only activate if everything was inspected and ready. This seems to be in TESLA's court for sure. Same as Whitecourt, AB. Just turn it ON Tesla !