Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodbridge, VA - Richmond Hwy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just reviewing this site as I may be swinging through the area in a few weeks. In the photos in the 4/21 post Supercharger - Woodbridge, VA - Richmond Hwy (and subsequent photos of the posts), the stalls are numbered. That means the supercharger team has already been by and at least partially commissioned the site. Not sure why it's not open of course - maybe there is a problem that needs to be fixed first.

Was just reviewing this site as I may be swinging through the area in a few weeks. In the photos in the 4/21 post Supercharger - Woodbridge, VA - Richmond Hwy (and subsequent photos of the posts), the stalls are numbered. That means the supercharger team has already been by and at least partially commissioned the site. Not sure why it's not open of course - maybe there is a problem that needs to be fixed first.
Good thing you have three other options. My preferred location is Potomac Town Place. However, the actual location of the SC was a horrible decision. You have to battle two way traffic to back into a SC. Management had plastic speed bumps before, they finally put them back in, for me not in the ideal spots but at least there is some slow down. You can hear me gripe about it here. BTW holla when you swing through!