Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early morning check-in. Plenty of time to share! @JSergeant

Check-ins for 2023-01-26
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#557) (First to check-in)

20230126_004336.jpg

We had a long day trying to polish off the remaining LA area Superchargers and then driving up to Paso Robles. The traffic was so bad that the drive took more than 3 hours longer than estimated using Supercharge.info and the cars Nav. And that despite eliminating Sherman Oaks to save some time, and not bothering to charge at West Hollywood, when after an excruciating one-hour drive from Burbank to West Hollywood, we got there to find that there was a line of seven cars already waiting for the four working Superchargers to free up.

Check-ins for 2023-01-26
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#1540)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#1541)
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#1542)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#1543)
- Pacific Palisades, CA (#1544)
- Calabasas - Commons Way, CA (#1545)
- Northridge, CA (#1546)
- Valencia, CA (#1547)
- Castaic, CA (#1548)
- Santa Maria, CA (#1549)

We had a long day trying to polish off the remaining LA area Superchargers and then driving up to Paso Robles. The traffic was so bad that the drive took more than 3 hours longer than estimated using Supercharge.info and the cars Nav. And that despite eliminating Sherman Oaks to save some time, and not bothering to charge at West Hollywood, when after an excruciating one-hour drive from Burbank to West Hollywood, we got there to find that there was a line of seven cars already waiting for the four working Superchargers to free up.

Check-ins for 2023-01-26
- Northridge, CA (#1546)
- Valencia, CA (#1547)
- Castaic, CA (#1548)
I've been in Los Angeles a lot lately but knowing the area I also never bothered with the West Hollywood Supercharger.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV

Check-ins for 2023-01-26
- Northridge, CA (#1546)
- Valencia, CA (#1547)
- Castaic, CA (#1548)
You write like it is a surprise. Never, never believe any computer-generated drive times for the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area from 0600 through at least 1900 Mondays through Fridays, and perhaps at other times or on selected freeways during rush hour or weekends. I bailed on southern California in 1981 because traffic had become unbearable and unpredictable.

With modern navigation, alternate routes that saw little traffic in the past have become congested as we follow the blue line on the touchscreen, not really knowing where the heck we are, but only know where we want to end up. Driving on 101 into and out of Sta. Barbara has become a mess when years ago it was a breeze.

I am curious about the routing you took and the time of day to get from Burbank to West Hollywood. Generally, you can take Olive to Barham Blvd. and over the hill east of Universal Studios to the Hollywood Freeway (or Cahuenga Blvd.) to Highland, then west on Franklin to perhaps La Brea to wherever the Supercharger is in West Hollywood. If you were routed onto Laurel or Coldwater Canyons or onto the 170 freeway that might explain the lengthy time you experienced.

(A quick check of the map shows road work on Barham and some sort of closure on Highland near the Hollywood Bowl. That may explain some of the delay.)

In addition, I assume you took SR126 west from Castaic to US101 at Ventura. That is a chronically slow road as you drive through Fillmore. The road drops to two lanes and has some sharp turns before returning to freeway in Sta. Paula. (For trivia fans: Fillmore was used extensively to portray small-town America in movies and early television. I believe it is within the famous "thirty mile zone" that Hollywood invented so as not to pay extra to the crew and other support personnel.)

Have a safe return trip and enjoy the drive!

Quick question for you road warriors:

For those who drive with more recent models, where do you find the cost of charging at Superchargers? It used to be on the touchscreen when you searched. It was also on the Tesla "find us" page if you selected that location. Now there is nothing. Does such information exist any more?

My son is contemplating buying a Y. I told him to install a plug at his home because SC costs are pretty high in comparison. But when I went to find out how much it costs at the SC about 3 miles from his home, zip, zero, nada.

Thank you!

Quick question for you road warriors:

For those who drive with more recent models, where do you find the cost of charging at Superchargers? It used to be on the touchscreen when you searched. It was also on the Tesla "find us" page if you selected that location. Now there is nothing. Does such information exist any more?

My son is contemplating buying a Y. I told him to install a plug at his home because SC costs are pretty high in comparison. But when I went to find out how much it costs at the SC about 3 miles from his home, zip, zero, nada.

Thank you!

I just checked my car's nav, and the prices are still there for me (software version 2022.44.30).

It's a little less obvious for the flat-rate per kWh locations, because that price is centered in light gray above the "busy-time" bar graph.

The locations with tiered pricing, either by time of day, or charge speed (for those states that require per-minute pricing), still have the pricing in tables.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
A late start and a short day. I was going to try to get San Leandro also, but it became obvious that we were going to get stuck in Friday afternoon rush hour traffic, and we had to be back for an early dinner date with Anna's niece and family in San Jose. As it was, getting back to San Jose from Palo Alto took twice as long as getting there.

Check-ins for 2023-01-27
- Soledad - H Dela Rosa St, CA (#1550)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#1551)
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#1552)

I am curious about the routing you took and the time of day to get from Burbank to West Hollywood. Generally, you can take Olive to Barham Blvd. and over the hill east of Universal Studios to the Hollywood Freeway (or Cahuenga Blvd.) to Highland, then west on Franklin to perhaps La Brea to wherever the Supercharger is in West Hollywood. If you were routed onto Laurel or Coldwater Canyons or onto the 170 freeway that might explain the lengthy time you experienced.

(A quick check of the map shows road work on Barham and some sort of closure on Highland near the Hollywood Bowl. That may explain some of the delay.)
I don't really know the exact route we took. I just followed the Nav. It went past the Warner Brothers studios. And yes there were road works and a lane closure. It did seem like a fairly direct route, but on local roads.

Check-ins for 2023-01-27
- Valencia, CA (#583)
- Northridge, CA (#584)
- Sherman Oaks - Ventura Blvd, CA (#585)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#586)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#587)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#588)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#589)
- West Covina, CA (#590)
- Lakewood, CA (#591)
- Anaheim - W Lincoln Ave, CA (#592)
- Fullerton, CA (#593)
- Brea - S Madrona Ave, CA (#594)
- Tustin - Flight Way, CA (#595)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#596)
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#597)
- Chula Vista - Telegraph Canyon Rd, CA (#598)

I don't really know the exact route we took. I just followed the Nav. It went past the Warner Brothers studios. And yes there were road works and a lane closure. It did seem like a fairly direct route, but on local roads.
That's it! Olive takes you past Warner Bros. (Should have stopped across the street at the Smoke House for a quick nosh and a beverage!) Then onto Barham Blvd and Cahuenga.

Sometimes I miss LA. Usually not. But sometimes.