Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tein EnduraPro Plus - Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little better than my old 3 with the Teins dialed to be pretty soft. Competent, but not super sporty. A good balance for a daily driver. I think the softer Highland setup with some aftermarket swaybars would be the ticket for someone looking for the best balance of ride and handling.

I drove a Highland Performance last week, and that was a totally different beast--but also rode surprisingly well compared to the older 3. Too bad I don't think the '24+ Performance suspension will be retrofit-able(?) onto an older car.

A little better than my old 3 with the Teins dialed to be pretty soft. Competent, but not super sporty. A good balance for a daily driver. I think the softer Highland setup with some aftermarket swaybars would be the ticket for someone looking for the best balance of ride and handling.

I drove a Highland Performance last week, and that was a totally different beast--but also rode surprisingly well compared to the older 3. Too bad I don't think the '24+ Performance suspension will be retrofit-able(?) onto an older car.
That’s the thing, if I pick up highland parts for my car then I’ll have to give up some of the handling. Hopefully MPP adjustable can smooth it out somewhat.