Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Bike Rack Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla Bike Rack from the Tesla website I have listed on Facebook marketplace.

I know they are sold out everywhere. I am not sure where to post this or not, if it's allowed? I had a member tell me to jump on and offer it here because people are looking for them, so I am assuming it is. If not let me know.

I have all the parts, instructions, keys, and it's in great shape.

Located in Carmel-by-the-Sea

102717909_10158674742198319_5706631474937174236_o.jpg

The authentic Tesla bike rack. Yakima makes these for Tesla. We ordered this from the Tesla online store, used for about 6 months. This has the removable adapter for a 1.25 hitch and it fits our 2 inch hitch in the Acadia as well as the Model X. Great bike rack! Solid, great shape, we just don’t need a 4 bike rack, downgrading to a 2 bike rack. Lock for the hitch and lock for the bikes. Description Designed exclusively for Tesla, the Model X Hitch Rack is a premium tilt-down hitch rack that comes fully assembled out of the box. Installation is a breeze with the AutoPin™ and locking SpeedKnob™. New ZipStrips™ make loading and securing bikes simpler than ever. Padded arms craddle your bike's frame and can be folded down when not in use. Need to access the rear of your Model X? Simply tilt the rack down with the conveniently located UpperHand™ lever. An intergrated, same key security sytem locks your bikes and rack in place. Features: Fits both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers Carries up to 4 bikes Overall arm width - 12.25" Overall height - 36.5" Weight - 40 lbs Includes 1 x hitch rack 12 x zip strips Note: When carrying bicycles or other items on the Model X hitch, always check to ensure that the maximum weight is not exceeded. The Model X hitch is designed to support loading of up to 120 lbs. Ski/Snowboard carrier for hitch rack required to carry skis/snowboards. Sold separately. Requires Model X pre-configured with the towing package or accessory hitch.