Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 24.6.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get it resolved? What I did was delete my home address and added it back again. I then uncheck and re-checked "exclude home" for my Easy Entry and main profile, and it seems to be working now.

Note: when releasing the charge cable from a deep sleep, you have to wait a couple of seconds after pressing the release button for the light to turn indicating the handle is ready for release.
It seems to kinda work for me. When I try opening the front door, I'll have to wait a few (or more) seconds for it to finally open so it appears the car is in some sorta sleep mode that needs to be awaken from before it responds. Is this the way it's working for everyone? I was hoping that it would just remain in an unlocked state where the door will immediately open when I pull on the handle.

I am experiencing a few odd issues with this update. I am seeing that a number of people are having issues with walk away locks. I am either misunderstanding your issue, or I'm having the opposite issue. My car unlocks, mirrors unfold and the horn beeps when I walk past the car with my phone in my pocket. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Another issue I just recently started facing is that I am getting frequent 'charging interrupted' notifications. It has been warmer here in Pennsylvania recently, so it could be due to the charger overheating, or reduced power coming from the grid due to throttling by the electric company, but I was wondering if it could be related to this update, or if I need to consider replacing the wall charger. If the wall charger is defective, is the included charging cord covered by warranty or is that an out of pocket expense?

..... Another issue I just recently started facing is that I am getting frequent 'charging interrupted' notifications. It has been warmer here in Pennsylvania recently, so it could be due to the charger overheating, or reduced power coming from the grid due to throttling by the electric company, but I was wondering if it could be related to this update, or if I need to consider replacing the wall charger. If the wall charger is defective, is the included charging cord covered by warranty or is that an out of pocket expense?
It sounds like your wall charger/cord.
I had the same problem. Just document when it occurs by filing a bug report. Go to your SC. Once they check your car's bug report showing charging was interupted, they should be able to exchange/replace the charger on the spot, under warranty. Perhaps, if you aren't near the SC, mobile service could come to you to do the exchange.

There's a lot of current involved. It's good practice to periodically clean all plugs and jacks by strongly & repeatedly plugging and unplugging to scrub dirt and oxidation from the contacts. It's important to do this unpowered.

I've had countless cords of all sorts go partly intermittent that way. If the car sees any variation, it's likely to react to the glitch. So I would start with that.