Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird stuck/ghost scrolling to left

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was trying to play some of the built in games, I think my left scrolling button on the steering wheel might be inputting a constant left action even thought its perfectly centered and not stuck physically. For example in breakout the bar at the bottom always scrolls to the left, same in every game, like centipede, the little ship scrolls to the left without even touching the screen. If I can get it to stay centered after awhile I can move my finger on the screen but after awhile and especially if I use that left scroll dial on the wheel, then all of a sudden the constant left action keeps happening... Anyone else have this happen? I have a video of it, will post it later if I can.

Well I tried it again tonight with the steering wheel and moving it side to side then centering it, seemed to work ok. I was able to then use the touchscreen and move things around in a game without the scrolling to the left. But want to do a few more tests just to make sure. But so far so good.

So... you are saying you found my post.... helpful? :)

upload_2020-4-14_9-36-17.png