Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB (or lease): New or Used M3 in Toronto Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy or lease a new or used model 3 standard range in the GTA Canada.

Preferably grey with white interior, but at this point with how expensive everything are, I just want to get my feet wet with the base model.

Would be used for business purposes, does leasing make more sense for future write offs?

Looking to buy or lease a new or used model 3 standard range in the GTA Canada.

Preferably grey with white interior, but at this point with how expensive everything are, I just want to get my feet wet with the base model.

Would be used for business purposes, does leasing make more sense for future write offs?
i have a white on white rwd 2022 model 3 with 4100km perfect condition in montreal 514-891-0666