Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Full Self-Driving (Supervised) Trial starts now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the "Full Self-Driving (Supervised) Currently Enabled" message through the Tesla app but it's not enabled on the car. Do I need to do anything or just continue to wait for the update to show up?

Model Y is currently on 2024.8.9
I've got my doubts that you were offered the trial yet, being that you are still on 2024.8.9 -- I don't know of anyone with that software version that has the free month of FSD trial.

Quick question, I'm on my 2nd model 3, a highland....playing around with FSD. I actually like the auto parking, works pretty slick. Is this included in my car, assuming I don't purchase the FSD?

From the Manual:
This feature may be temporarily limited or inactive until it is enabled with a future software update for vehicles manufactured as of approximately September 2023.

I have a '23 Model Y in Canada. Just got the trial last night and have been using it all day. It works great except for one highway merge lane where it won't signal the lane change. Fun to try , but I won't subscribe to it. I was hoping "Summon" would be included. It appears not to be.