Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Examples of Colorful Splash Guards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

firewa11

M3P Blue/Black Order 4/24 - VIN on 5/31
Aug 21, 2021
Texas
I'm trying to get a sense if red splash guards / mud flaps would look good on a new blue M3P, would anyone here happen to have any pics by chance? I'm eying either red or silver on the blue? I've seen an example here of the Rokbloz in red on a black M3, but anyone have those on a blue? Can be any brand, I'm looking at the painted ones on Amazon and the various rally-style brands. Just trying to visualize my upcoming livery plans.

Noticing the white delivery protectors, on the transports door handles and sill, the white makes a nice pop contrast. also goes with the red brakes, but not with red everywhere possible. Not sure about mud flaps that are white. There's a reason there typically black lol. But you got me thinking, Trying to figure how how to work in a highlight to the blue I was eyeing the Vugosson ones on amazon, look flexible and forgiving but not too pronounced. (never herd of them before though)