Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD on older Model3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't know the FSD buy price had decreased. Now, I'm tempted to get it!
Have you tried it? If not, definitely subscribe for a month before you pull the trigger. But I guess I could assume that you got the free trial. Me personally, I'm not interested if it was free. Just one man's opinion. Of course, YMMV

I would definitely consider the Advanced Auto Pilot if the price was right. Just for that cool lane change feature. But it seems that they dropped that option entirely.

• Informative
Reactions: KenC
Have you tried it? If not, definitely subscribe for a month before you pull the trigger. But I guess I could assume that you got the free trial. Me personally, I'm not interested if it was free. Just one man's opinion. Of course, YMMV

I would definitely consider the Advanced Auto Pilot if the price was right. Just for that cool lane change feature. But it seems that they dropped that option entirely.
I've been subscribed since Thanksgiving. I have EAP. The FSDb v12 is great, as far as I'm concerned. I have to drive 160+miles roundtrip every time I ski, and I skied 42x this year, as of today, my last day. It makes it so much easier to drive there and back. I couldn't do it so often if I didn't have it. Last year, I only went 22x. By having FSDb, I was able to ski 2x as often.

Reactions: Burt
that fixed light bleed or after HW3 install?

Before the HW3 install, the cameras pretty much looked the same, but there is zero purple light bleed at night when blinkers are on. Just look at your side repeater footage at night, that's what it looks like all the time even when blinkers are on

After HW3 upgrade, the colors just look a bit more natural. The following are taken a few days apart in a near same parking spot. These are the SAME repeater cams in both images.

Before HW3:

After HW3:
I'm pretty sure that the new hardware allowed a patch that went into the software a year ago to turn on.

• Informative
Reactions: KenC