Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GIVEAWAY!🚀 Teslaunch Model 3 Highland Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! The long-awaited Model 3 Highland Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit has finally passed the test and is officially launched for sale, meeting everyone's expectations🚗💨. This product meets our daily needs and conforms to our muscle memory.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 3 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here and write an experience post on TMC!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Model 3 Highland OEM Style Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit For Tesla

Product link: Model 3 Highland OEM Style Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit for Tesla

Product pictures:
stalk for M3H.png

Lottery quota:
3 for Model 3 Highland car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:
1. Own Tesla Model 3 Highland
2. Share your experience and share pictures and videos in this post and on the TMC post after receiving the product.

End date:
May 24, 2024

My wife has severe ADHD and is medicated with psychostimulants. We rented a SR highland model 3 for a bit and she struggles with the turn signal indicators. She has sensory issues from her condition.

The physical stalk design offers a more tactile and satisfying experience that reduces the cognitive load and road distraction. This kit promises to provide the kind of tactile feedback that she finds crucial for a smooth and comfortable driving experience. She tends to complain that the current button design distracts her from the road.

I’m particularly excited about the OEM style design and intuitive interface, which I believe will seamlessly integrate with my car’s current setup. I’d love to put this to the test and share a comprehensive review with the TMC community, complete with pictures and videos to help other Tesla enthusiasts, especially those with similar sensory differences such as autism, make informed decisions!

My wife has severe ADHD and is medicated with psychostimulants. We rented a SR highland model 3 for a bit and she struggles with the turn signal indicators. She has sensory issues from her condition.

The physical stalk design offers a more tactile and satisfying experience that reduces the cognitive load and road distraction. This kit promises to provide the kind of tactile feedback that she finds crucial for a smooth and comfortable driving experience. She tends to complain that the current button design distracts her from the road.

I’m particularly excited about the OEM style design and intuitive interface, which I believe will seamlessly integrate with my car’s current setup. I’d love to put this to the test and share a comprehensive review with the TMC community, complete with pictures and videos to help other Tesla enthusiasts, especially those with similar sensory differences such as autism, make informed decisions!
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. I sincerely hope this product can help you and your wife. Please send me your shipping address in a private message using the format below, or send to our email: [email protected]

Shipping Info:
Name:
Country/Region*
Address*
Apartment, suite, etc.*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

Thanks!

Hi,
I recently bought a M3highland and it’s really a fantastic ride. So many people keep asking me about it. How’s it like, are you happy with it, do you have any regrets,…?
I always say, it’s a great car, for the money at this moment in time I couldn’t think of a better alternative, comfort is on point, steering great, styling pretty sweet, etc. There’s just this one thing that’s complete sh*t and it’s the lack of turn signal and shift stalks. It drives me nuts. The buttons are ok I guess, as long as you re focussed on using them, but the first situation where you’re caught off guard, 20years of muscle memory kicks in and I’m pulling and pushing non existent stalks in the empty void around the steering wheel. Wouldn’t it be cool if I could just say to people: it’s a great ride, get one, it’s just perfect, but don’t forget to order the stalk aftermarket kit. Would love to test and check those thoroughly out!!

As I have been very much trying to get Tesla to explain the random dysfunction of the steering wheel turn signal buttons on our 12/2023 build M3 Highland steering wheel in Australia, I’d like to be able to try retrofitting stalks. However, I would need to know where to take the vehicle in South Australia so they can be professionally installed which I e see oils pay for professional fitting. I also need to be assured Tesla won’t void our warranty. Therefore I believe we should also approach Tesla about this and have them install. I don’t see any other solution because Tesla is currently facing replacing our steering wheel for a second time and thus might be a chance for Tesla to have their customers feel better about being able to buy a stalkless Tesla with an option to fit stalks. This would be a win all round.

My message above meant to say I would pay for professional install and I would also contact Tesla Australia to see if they would do that. Therefore I would offer to pay Tesla to do the install as well as freely work with Tesla during the test period in case of follow-ups.

One further point to consider with my comments above, is my state of South Australia has existing road laws that require indicating out of all roundabouts. This sight unseen randomly rotated button action is impossible to do for many drivers, if not all, as I have experienced around many roundabout types. Stalks will ensure Tesla users of the present and future will be able to properly adhere to these road laws if they retrofit stalks.

Hi,
I recently bought a M3highland and it’s really a fantastic ride. So many people keep asking me about it. How’s it like, are you happy with it, do you have any regrets,…?
I always say, it’s a great car, for the money at this moment in time I couldn’t think of a better alternative, comfort is on point, steering great, styling pretty sweet, etc. There’s just this one thing that’s complete sh*t and it’s the lack of turn signal and shift stalks. It drives me nuts. The buttons are ok I guess, as long as you re focussed on using them, but the first situation where you’re caught off guard, 20years of muscle memory kicks in and I’m pulling and pushing non existent stalks in the empty void around the steering wheel. Wouldn’t it be cool if I could just say to people: it’s a great ride, get one, it’s just perfect, but don’t forget to order the stalk aftermarket kit. Would love to test and check those thoroughly out!!
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. Please send me your shipping address in a private message using the format below.

Shipping Info:
Name:
Country/Region*
Address*
Apartment, suite, etc.*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

Looking forward to your review post. Thanks!

One further point to consider with my comments above, is my state of South Australia has existing road laws that require indicating out of all roundabouts. This sight unseen randomly rotated button action is impossible to do for many drivers, if not all, as I have experienced around many roundabout types. Stalks will ensure Tesla users of the present and future will be able to properly adhere to these road laws if they retrofit stalks.
Hello! Thank you very much for your comment. You can take the product to a professional auto repair shop and have it installed by professional automotive technicians. Currently, the installation of this product does not affect the car's warranty. I hope this product helps you have a better driving experience.