Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a Tesla managed website to make software change suggestions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to have the kwh used changed to show one decimal place, instead of whole numbers. I can do the math but it would be more helpful to have the actual usage displayed (to nearest single decimal).

I'd like to have a sliding bar on the wiper window to allow ME to set the swipe frequency instead of using the presets. I find the slowest is often too frequent for the NW rain (mist).

I'd like to adjust the delay from door close to car lock - while out of the car getting the charger it locks and then I have to stand there with the phone trying to open the charger access door. Often times in the rain.

kWh in decimal points? Stop worrying about the battery so much. Did you measure gas in ounces?

Pretty sure that a slider for interval wipers would be a long way down the list. That's a little anti-Tesla. They want the automatic wipers to be

And the answer is that you can always say Bug Report in the car audio and you've got a very few words to say what you need.

• Funny
Reactions: Silicon Desert