Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance/Plaid Speculation [Car announced 04.23.2024]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean, Tesla is even worse quality overall than Chrysler
Just curious, where have you seen this?

I haven't done extensive research, but I know I saw CR had Tesla listed as the 2nd most reliable American car company based on actual ownership (just a hair behind Buick), while Chrysler was dead last among -all- makers, not just American.

Kinda sad to see no American company listed in the top 10, though. :(

I admit, I'm a -little- nervous about buying a 'first year' model with the revamped M3P, but I did have really good luck with my previous car that was a first-year model, so I keep knocking on wood! :)

Reactions: PhaseWhite
Screenshot_20240505-235819_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Vaillant and arkhos
For my next trick, I’ll attempt another complete thread derail:

I want a performance oriented lightweight. M3 size with MS hatch and beauty. (Clearly the S is gorgeous, just large)
Give it a single Plaid motor in the rear and bearings in place of bushings in the suspension, along with the new car’s adaptive suspension and V3 track mode. 0-60 and top speed are BOTH irrelevant to me. The feel/experience are everything, and lighter weight, RWD and more feeling everywhere in the chassis is the ticket. If it can really handle this car would sell. At least I think so.
Elaborate why you want RWD?