Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance/Plaid Speculation [Car announced 04.23.2024]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, that was what I had planned to try as well after giving the stock version a try. These things can be found pretty cheap at craft stores or on Amazon.

I had hoped that maybe one of them would be a slightly raised 'bump', and the other a slightly 'indented' divot, to make them both different and easier to discern without looking.

But will find out when I get mine. I think muscle-memory will eventually kick in and it won't matter as much. :)
Love the idea. What is it called if searching on Amazon?

Pure copium. I get it though :)
Well I’m in the USA, so there’s no copium for me bc I get the “faster and better” one? Copium for everyone on here freaking out about hundredths of a second when they do nothing with the vehicle except try to gaslight their buddies about it and punch it on an interstate against a Dodge Charger 😂

Speaking of Dodge Chargers, which models should I be worried about? I don't know their entire lineup but remember reading they're one of the few non-exotics that can give you a run for your money.
Seems like no and if close, not for the same amount of money:
Let me LLM that for you said:
1716227309446.png

Seems like no and if close, not for the same amount of money:

Like I said I don't know my dodges. I guess it's the Challenger that has a pretty fast model.
"The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 can go from 0 to 60 mph in only 1.66 seconds, making it the world's quickest 0-60 production car."

Now the question is, how do I tell one is a Demon?

Like I said I don't know my dodges. I guess it's the Challenger that has a pretty fast model.
"The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 can go from 0 to 60 mph in only 1.66 seconds, making it the world's quickest 0-60 production car."

Those Demon 170s are blowing up left and right. All of the YouTubers who have them have broken them already. They rarely trap that high too. They get a good launch with perfect prep. Otherwise they just spin the tires for days.

Those Demon 170s are blowing up left and right. All of the YouTubers who have them have broken them already. They rarely trap that high too. They get a good launch with perfect prep. Otherwise they just spin the tires for days.
Ahh sounds like the Viper. couldn't get traction in the street and when you did, you lost control and crashed into something.

Looks like they produced 3300 all together, so shouldn't see a whole lot of them on the roads.

They have a giant demon logo on the side of the car.

• Funny
Reactions: Adam3 and ashegam
Recorded the clip onto my phone and edited it from start to 60 and the slider shows the clip is 2.93

I wonder how many people ripped @cptnslo 's video, and re posted / re tweeted whatever the F its called now? This is like the 4th or 5th time I have seen someone separately post that video, and each time it seems to have some different yahoo on twitx whatever passing it off like they are breaking some kind of news.

• Funny
Reactions: cptnslo
I wonder how many people ripped @cptnslo 's video, and re posted / re tweeted whatever the F its called now? This is like the 4th or 5th time I have seen someone separately post that video, and each time it seems to have some different yahoo on twitx whatever passing it off like they are breaking some kind of news.
I’ve only seen it twice now I think. I may be missing others 😂

Speaking of Dodge Chargers, which models should I be worried about? I don't know their entire lineup but remember reading they're one of the few non-exotics that can give you a run for your money.
The irony of my comment was that you don’t need to worry about any Dodge Charger ever in any model year M3P. But they’re the ones that always seem to want to race 😂