Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like when a new model comes out we normally instantly get comparison videos. They must have some kind of restrictions on the media to comparison videos.
Well technically the car has been announced but deliveries have not started. So there are no cars in any independent hands that would do any sort of comparison video. The only media has stemmed from a small group of people that attended a one day event that was pretty limited. Once deliveries start, I’m sure you will see a whole bunch. 🤞🏼

I know its pointless but mine has been stuck on June 2024 and I just want to experience the rush of it changing. It would make me feel like I;m actually in the queue instead of the unknown at this point. I ordered late, May 3rd
Better than my situation! Haven't had any sort of EDD for two weeks. Though, it's likely because it's linked to August end of lease date.

Reactions: jose3030
So, based on our enormous data set we've amassed the orders aren't sequential. Maybe every one knew this?
RN121545300
RN121530000
Those orders where 1.5 hrs apart, there weren't ~15,300 orders in 1.5 hrs. Do we know the cypher?

I added an FSD colum. Not sure if that could change deliveries. Different HW or something. Thought it a good data point.

Last edited: