Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is never going to work, but let's try: Tesla Model 3Performance Order Tracker TMC
Depends on what you mean by "work".

Will some people eagerly fill it out? Yep. Will there be any real insight on anything gained by people doing this? Probably not, if you go by other attempts in other waiting room threads over the years that did the same thing.

Will some people eagerly fill it out? Yep. Will there be any real insight on anything gained by people doing this? Probably not, if you go by other attempts in other waiting room threads over the years that did the same thing.
It’s still pretty interesting data. I like it.

I've learned that I'm the only idiot that got FSD. That's something. 22% of us bought red, and there's no rhyme or reason to EDD updates geographically. There was some speculation that those were CA folks. Order number sequence appears to be nonsensical.

I've learned that I'm the only idiot that got FSD. That's something. 22% of us bought red, and there's no rhyme or reason to EDD updates geographically. We that those were CA folks.
If you have the option to remove it, I would. The subscription is the better play because you could total your car the day after you get it and lose FSD (and the insurance company won't recognize your software purchase). Maybe my tune will change when you can tie FSD to your account, but that day will also be the day you can't buy it anymore and they won't allow you to move your FSD from your car to your account.

I've learned that I'm the only idiot that got FSD. That's something. 22% of us bought red, and there's no rhyme or reason to EDD updates geographically. There was some speculation that those were CA folks. Order number sequence appears to be nonsensical.
We are the only ones with Red/White interior combo so far lol… I had FSD on my 2019, it changed a lot since but I still have trust issues .. I don’t trust other drivers around here lol… and I love driving too much to let it drive for me..

The subscription is the better play because you could total your car the day after you get it and lose FSD (and the insurance company won't recognize your software purchase).
The total purchase isn't covered? Seems to be some confusion on the web. Good points though. What if the subscription price goes up? Hmmm

Anyone else's OCD kicking in and wanting to change things on the sheet? 😄

haha, gotta let it bake

We are the only ones with Red/White interior combo so far lol… I had FSD on my 2019, it changed a lot since but I still have trust issues .. I don’t trust other drivers around here lol… and I love driving too much to let it drive for me..
Another one with Red/White! I believe the below video is from either Malaysia or Indonesia, either way that combo looks amazing!

Reactions: mpgxsvcd and RodPGH