Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Trial 2024 - not seeing 1 yr credit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My apologies if this is the wrong place to post, but I leased my MYLR 2024 in March 2024 through a referral. The person referring me got the 10,000 credits, but I did not/am not seeing my 1yr premium connectivity (only showed the standard 1mo in the app) nor the 3mo full self driving.

Do leased vehicles get the buyer credit? It seems they should if my referrer received their credits. Thanks!

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post, but I leased my MYLR 2024 in March 2024 through a referral. The person referring me got the 10,000 credits, but I did not/am not seeing my 1yr premium connectivity (only showed the standard 1mo in the app) nor the 3mo full self driving.

Do leased vehicles get the buyer credit? It seems they should if my referrer received their credits. Thanks!
I also leased a 24 MYLR in March and did indeed get both the 1-Year of Premium Connectivity and the 3-Month FSD. Here's where I see mine in the app under: Upgrades, then Manage Upgrades, then under the Manage tab, select Active.

Upvote 0

Call the customer care and they will open a ticket and help get the referral bonus into your account.

Upvote 0