Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Proof of HV battery inspection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HV battery warranty expires end of October. Had tested by Tesla. They shared that "it was fine." Does Service Center not send a graphic printout of the health of each module?

Thanks in advance.
I've never heard of them doing so and I don't think their "it was fine" means all too much. I think the best things you can do is hop into Service Mode on the MCU and check for any alerts not viewable to the customer, followed by a periodic scan with ScanMyTesla to check the modules for anomalies or imbalances. The only way I see a service technician doing anything like that would be if they went rogue.

Reactions: ChrisJ
Thank you for the responses. I had first had the battery tested at Electrified Garage and they were able to provide a visual representation of module health. I was hoping for something similar from Tesla.

Attachments

• Graph2.jpg
    Graph2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Graph1.jpg
    Graph1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 41
Thank you for the responses. I had first had the battery tested at Electrified Garage and they were able to provide a visual representation of module health. I was hoping for something similar from Tesla.
I'm pretty sure that's output from ScanMyTesla. Tesla is not going to provide you anything like that. They aren't in the business of looking for warranty work to perform...