Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't feel to bad, at least you'll get it ... eventually

My car is to old and looks like it won't be getting any of the new updates

I better contact motat and see if they have any space for my 2019 vintage
yeah received it...
My Model 3 was last batch of intel processor cars delivered to NZ... luckily I sold it last year to take advantage of FSD transfer and got myself Model Y... new interface looks good.

however car is acting super crazy, specially if on auto during traffic... it drives in zig-zag trying to hit left and right like drunken idiot... all this at 3-7 KM crawling speed... makes people in car behind laugh or get annoyed - fun to see their faces in rear mirror....

yeah received it...
My Model 3 was last batch of intel processor cars delivered to NZ... luckily I sold it last year to take advantage of FSD transfer and got myself Model Y... new interface looks good.

however car is acting super crazy, specially if on auto during traffic... it drives in zig-zag trying to hit left and right like drunken idiot... all this at 3-7 KM crawling speed... makes people in car behind laugh or get annoyed - fun to see their faces in rear mirror....
Maybe try camera calibration

2024.14.6 speed cameras.. nice Pretty cool being able to see other cars stop lights and indicators in the traffic animation. Haven't been able to try remote sentry alert view
Had Spotify stop working a few times

2024.14.7 waiting to download
finally Intel processor got it...
with latest update it shows cars parked as dark cars and active on road as light coloured ones....
vision based parking added - but makes thing bit ghostly and Tesla missing parking spot in real life - again 😂

finally Intel processor got it...
with latest update it shows cars parked as dark cars and active on road as light coloured ones....
vision based parking added - but makes thing bit ghostly and Tesla missing parking spot in real life - again 😂
Yep my car is a old intel girl , 2019. It is also missing the fancy new parking where you can tap on the screen and chose the parking space you want
It's also missing tesla vision parking

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
Yep my car is a old intel girl , 2019. It is also missing the fancy new parking where you can tap on the screen and chose the parking space you want
It's also missing tesla vision parking
Mine is brand new (almost) received in last September... it's still missing fancy new parking (as it rarely shows parking places - even after screaming at it) and tesla vision parking (it's the worst, not yet good and stops showing human friendly pictures so it's more of the guessing game if car is going to hit other car or miss parking spot - lol)... so you aren't missing anything

• Funny
Reactions: Ecoli