Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watched TE PW control today. Looks like they alike to keep the PW around 40-60%. It never Fully Charged PW. Thank goodness. I like this better than the first TE Plan. I had. It would fully charge at night. I rather charge at a lower rate and have a chance for Solar production to recharge the PW.
I still love Net Zero. Amazing App.
1715984602408.png

Reactions: DrewHou
I have to say. If anyone is looking to Power their backyard shed , house or storage. The ecoflow is an amazing product. They even have a DC powered HVAC system. I might buy it later. I already owned 3 portable AC units. During the summer. I do have to use Shore power. I currently run an extension cord to the shed. From October to April. I would not need that to give it extra watts. To keep a climate of 80 degrees 24/7.
Currently I only have half the solar panels I need to max the unit out. I have about 500 watts. I can max the Delta max out at 1000-1200 watts I believe. Copper cost tooo much right now. Later I will run 120v to and from the shed. So I can have the 4kWh to be used on the interior property.
I have the delta max. But I recommend the Delta Pro Max. Just like my house PW. I tried to be thrifty and Cheap out on the size. 😆
The max can expand from 2kWh -6kWh.
The Pro I believe is 3-9.
Great app. Easy control. I have a smart thermostat in my shed. So I know the temperature. I put tools , mulch, lawn stuff and I have a Windows laptop in it. No Mac. 😆 maybe mac later. I’m gonna put a TV in it. I will get another Battery to get the full 6kWh and add more Solar panels.
1715986677568.png