Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel and Tire package questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put winter tires on the wheels that came with my car, so now I want to buy a wheel and tire package for All Seasons to be able to swap on my own as needed, but it looks like the Tesla Shop still only has the Winter tire package available. Two questions:
  1. Does anyone know when the All Season tire package should show up to order in the shop again? I assume they do Winter during the Winter and All Seasons during the Summer, but it's already May.
  2. The description for the package says it includes shipping to your Service Center and installation, but has anyone bought these and confirmed you get to take your old set of wheels and tires home with you? I put Nokian Hakkapeliitta R5s on just this Jan and want to keep them for next winter.

I put winter tires on the wheels that came with my car, so now I want to buy a wheel and tire package for All Seasons to be able to swap on my own as needed, but it looks like the Tesla Shop still only has the Winter tire package available. Two questions:
  1. Does anyone know when the All Season tire package should show up to order in the shop again? I assume they do Winter during the Winter and All Seasons during the Summer, but it's already May.
  2. The description for the package says it includes shipping to your Service Center and installation, but has anyone bought these and confirmed you get to take your old set of wheels and tires home with you? I put Nokian Hakkapeliitta R5s on just this Jan and want to keep them for next winter.

You can open a Service Center ticket.

Upvote 0
You can open a Service Center ticket.

Obviously, but this is a discussion forum, so there's potentially information to be gained from others' experiences here rather than just asking Tesla. For example, someone who bought the All Season tire package in the past might say when they bought it and what their experience was with having Tesla install them.

I actually did submit a ticket through shop.tesla.com before posting here, but received no confirmation email or any indicator that Tesla was still responding to such queries. I did eventually receive a response a few days later, but they don't know when the All Season package will be available again. They said the Service Center will try to fit the old wheels + tires in the trunk if there's room.

I'm keeping an eye out for when the All Season package appears again and will update this thread when it does.

Upvote 0