Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note SP coming close to ma(5) on 30min chart, which has now slightly negative slope. SP is still above ma(5) on 60 min chart, with ma(5) still having slope up My best guess is that in the next half hour or so we need to watch SP, which could bounce of ma(5) on 30-min and 60-min charts and then attack $389. If ma(5) does not hold, we could see intraday reversal...

So SP now at ma(5) on 30-min and 60-min charts. There is plenty of room to run as BB on both 30- and 60-min charts is above $390. Let's see if SP can attack it from here.

EDIT: Note increasing volume as if large group of traders were waiting until SP consolidates down to the ma(5) before start buying...

• Informative
Reactions: erthquake
Ding! Got my double from my initial purchase at 194.15 a few seconds ago as it crossed 388.30.
(June 2016)

Congratulations! Welcome to the club. :)

My initial purchase in January 2013 was at $37.89. That's now a 10-bagger.

In a November 2016 tweet a short seller dared me to double down. I did at $184.52. That's become a 2-bagger.

It's sad that the best short sellers can expect is the stock going to $0.00 and a 1-bagger.

Nice! I'm close to doubling my 202.94 average basis for all my buys.

I need some cash for a RE purchase soon but I'm leaning towards a HELOC to leave all my TSLA alone. How crazy is that!
I know the feeling. Even my wife who is VERY financially consertive is saying to leave the TSLA stock where it's at and just borrow the money for her Model 3.

• Love
Reactions: MitchJi
Congrats.

Frankly, on days like this, I'm a little annoyed that I'm only 200% into TSLA. I think on the next dip, I'll push it to 300%.
Way to go. From someone who is only 60%.

Of course I think we need an equation to figure out who is the boldest based on a combination of percentage of Tesla and age.

A retired 75 year old living on investment income only, at 200% Tesla, would really be something.

book_buy_sell_sell_new_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.